Please support our crucial work with a tax-deductible contribution.
Elastic Cambodia is a program of the Elastic Arts Foundation of Chicago, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization. Your charitable donation is tax-deductible as permitted by law.
Please click the button below to make a general, or project-specific, donation.
Here are some examples of how you can make a vital contribution:
- $75 funds a future Cambodian master artist to teach one month of weekly classes in Phnom Penh.
- $150 funds one day of recording endangered traditional music at a recording studio in Cambodia.
- $250 funds a special community performance with music and dance workshops for up to 100 Cambodian youth.
- $500 funds instruments for a new class of up to 30 students.
- $1,000 funds a future master to teach a class for a full year. Learn more about our current classes and teachers.
- $2,500 funds an Elastic Cambodia Artist in Residence to travel from Cambodia to the United States to perform, record and teach at the Elastic Arts Foundation and the Cambodian Association of Illinois.
“The work of preserving Cambodia’s fine arts is growing more urgent. The living artists who are the link between the past and present will not be with us for long…This project insures that Cambodia’s arts have a chance to survive and prosper.”
—Elizabeth Becker, former Washington Post correspondent and author, When the War Was Over: Cambodia and the Khmer Rouge Revolution